Join us for the bi-annual WashU Technology Town Hall on November 8, 2018. We will host all WashU Technology Town Hall events via Zoom to ensure everyone has the opportunity to participate in the discussion.
- CIO Update: Ed Welker, Vice Chancellor and CIO
- IT Passport – Building Communities with Teams: Quint Smith, Marketing/Communications, OCIO
- Improving Learning Outcomes with the Canvas LMS: Kristi Lenz, Project Manager, OCIO
- Shared IT Services Update: Sharon Swan, Sr. Director of Client Computing
- Advancing Data Integration and Availability with MyDay: Scott Taylor, Asst. Vice Chancellor & MyDay Program Manager
- Closing Statements: Ed Welker, Vice Chancellor and CIO
Available Exclusively Online
We’re broadcasting this event with Zoom!
Or iPhone one-tap :
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
Webinar ID: 941 184 087
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/adWNJzBF88