Who We Are
Using industry best practice frameworks, the IT Service Management Office (SMO) seeks to establish and grow a service provider culture for WashU IT, enabling us to deliver outcomes that bring value to our customers.
What We Do
Activities of the IT Service Management Office include:
- Measure business value and health of our service offerings
- Facilitate WashU IT manager and service owner adoption of core ITSM competencies and accountabilities
- Provide stewardship for the creation and maintenance of key ITSM reference materials/assets
For more information regarding the ITIL framework, visit the AXELOS website.
- Service Value Chain (lifecycle)
- Incident management
- Change management
- Knowledge management
- Service Asset and Configuration management
- Service and process metrics
Contact us at email@example.com